Juvenile Crimes

Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer

If you are the parent of a minor who has been accused of a crime, you want competent legal representation for your child.

Your child has rights, and it is important that those rights are protected, so call the Lundgren Law Office at 612-333-3908 for your free case evaluation.